Dedicated To Exclusively Practicing Family Law
Family law issues are complex and often involve a high level of emotion. The outcome of the case can have lasting consequences on you, your finances and the relationship you have with your children.
At Rubinstein & Holz, we understand what is at stake for your entire family during divorce or other family law situations. Our lawyers know that every situation is unique, and we will provide you with focused, intelligent representation. With over 75 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys will use their knowledge of the law to explore realistic options at every stage of your family law case.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
From our Fort Myers office, we are fully prepared to assist you with a wide range of family law issues, including those related to the following:
- Divorce and separation: Our attorneys will advocate for your rights and interests during divorce proceedings.
- Parental responsibility: Also known as custody, parental responsibility outlines the duties both parents have when raising their children.
- Relocation and interstate custody: When one spouse wants to move with their children more than 50 miles away, we work with parents who are seeking to relocate or wish to block the relocation request.
- Child support: Whether you are the paying or recipient spouse, we will work to obtain a fair child support outcome.
- Alimony: One spouse may be eligible to receive spousal maintenance to help ease the transition following divorce.
- Equitable distribution: Our attorneys will seek to obtain a fair division of your marital assets while protecting your separate property.
- Paternity: If your child was born out of wedlock, it is important for you to establish paternity to obtain full rights as the child’s biological father.
- Post-judgment modifications: If you need to make adjustments to child support, parental responsibilities or another element of your divorce agreement, we can help.
- Injunctions: When there is violence or threats of violence in your home, we will help you obtain a domestic injunction.
- Domestic violence: When domestic violence occurs in your home, we will take prompt action to protect you and your children.