Rubinstein & Holz | Family Law Attorneys

Child Support Archives

What should you do when you cannot pay child support?

What happens when you reach a point when you are no longer able to meet the requirements of your child support agreement? Things continue to change long after a divorce is final, and you may find that these changes affected your financial capabilities. If you cannot pay, you have options available to you, including the possibility of modifying your existing child support order.

Governor's Budget Offers No Help For Those Seeking Child Support

In an article written by its Editorial Board, the Sun Sentinel came out with a strongly worded critique of Governor Rick Scott's proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year. The Board was particularly upset that the budget called for $83.5 million in spending -- a record amount -- but that no funds were earmarked for helping families in need of legal assistance.


How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Rubinstein & Holz | Family Law Attorneys

Rubinstein & Holz
1375 Jackson Street
Suite 304
Fort Myers, Florida 33901

Phone: 239-790-4314
Fax: 239-332-5078
Fort Myers Law Office Map